Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've recently gotten tired of the Crossbreed. I tried another type of the same kind as the SuperTuck, but it also didn't fit well. Therefore, I am determined to try one of Desantis' IWB holsters... I just can't decide which one. I like a lot of things about both of them, and dislike just one or two things about either of them. If anyone has any experience with them I would truly appreciate it. Any comments, both good or bad (about either holster) are welcome. Pics of the holsters being worn are also helpful, but not necessary.

However, this is not a thread for other holster suggestions, so please don't turn it into that. I am only interested in your personal experiences with these two holsters: Cozy-Partner & Inner Piece.

Thank you very much for your time.

Much Obliged,
Slim

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi there XDTalkers. I really would appreciate any help. You can also PM with any of this stuff. Even if you have known anyone who has had one and what they thought about it would be helpful. Thanks again.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I got a PM about the Inner Piece which was super helpful. Now I just need some personal experience with the Cozy Partner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts