Springfield XD Forum banner

Delinker preferences

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, a lot of linked ammo out there so I decided to build my own automatic delinking systems, one high speed 600+/minute and a slower one ~150/minute. Anybody interested?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lutheranpriest as soon as I have something worth while I will post it. I had a conversation today with a friend and he insisted that no one would have a need for something like that. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Lutheranpriest as soon as I have something worth while I will post it. I had a conversation today with a friend and he insisted that no one would have a need for something like that. What do you guys think?
No need for that? Proof of a product's existence? I suppose some people wouldn't need something like that before laying down cash, but the rest of us... well.

Pics, please.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So he insists that there is no need for a delinker for any caliber since people can get individual rounds if they want to...he also argued that only ammo dealers or importers could actually use one (higher rate). My take is that there is many good deals out there on linked ammo. What do you guys think?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts