Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to upload some images from my imageshack.us account, but it didn't work. Now I have a thumbnail of this stupid frog that I can't get rid of. I seem to be overlooking the "delete image" option. Where is it?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hah! Good question. I can't seem to find it either.

Let me poke around.

Cheers,
Dan

EDIT: Figured it out. It was a permissions thing. When you pull up your photo now, in the "Photo Details" box below the image, you should have a "Delete Photo?" checkbox now with a submit button!

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
I tried the same thing today with some 1911 pics I put in a test Gallery. Ended up just deleting the Gallery.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
R Dub said:
I tried the same thing today with some 1911 pics I put in a test Gallery. Ended up just deleting the Gallery.
Oof. Are you allowed to recreate your gallery? I haven't tried that scenario yet.

Cheers,
Dan

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
I haven't tried yet. I'll do that in a little while. Earlier I was just checking to see how it worked. Thought I was just overlooking something when I couldn't find a way to delete single pics.
When I said Gallery...that meant to mean Album.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
OK. Up loaded a new album, and was able to delete individual pics. Working okie dokie now.:D

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
When you pull up the pic while in your album, scroll all the way to the bottom. The delete option is there.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
R/T Performance said:
Should I be resizing these?

I am just up loading from my large album file:-?
You guys have 50MB of space for photos. If I need to increase it, let me know. Unfortunately, I have limited space on this particular server and I think some users aren't even going to use anywhere near 50MB quota so if you run out of room, PM me and I'll deal with it on a case-by-case basis.

You guys know I'm always looking for a reason to upgrade the server... yet again. ;) This forum started off running in my BEDROOM when I was renting a room from a friend on an old Gateway 2000 machine. :p

Cheers,
Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts