Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered from Del-ton recently? I put in an order about a week ago. Any feedback on REALISTIC wait times you have expereinced would be great.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Im sure theyre swamped. Theyre pretty good about responding to emails. Or just call them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got my upper in less than a week! If you ordered a specific parts they could be out of stock. I had to switch to different comp. than I wanted to get it with out haveing to wait longer for their shipment to come in.
Very pleased with their products!!
SS

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ordered my kit from them and got in within the week as well. I was over charged and it took them two weeks to get back to me. They said I could try to call them with my credit info, but there phones are ringing off the hook, with the election and all. Good luck. Alot of places are out of stock on alot of items.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
I took exactly a week for mine. They didn't have a chrome moly barrel so I had to change to chrome lined. Or wait 8-12 weeks for the other. I also ordered over the phone to make sure what was going on.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
I took exactly a week for mine. They didn't have a chrome moly barrel so I had to change to chrome lined. Or wait 8-12 weeks for the other. I also ordered over the phone to make sure what was going on.
Does their website not show out of stock merchandise?

·
Registered
665 Posts
I ordered an M4 kit about a week ago. I haven't heard anything from them. My order still says "processing." I hope it gets here soon.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hate to not add any info, but if you're in the market and want something quick, rguns.net has parts in stock, cheap prices (though the shipping is flat rate, $15 for parts $20 for a full rifle). I ordered a DPMS complete upper with BCG and non free float quad rails for $499 on monday. I got the box today. That's some awesome shipping.

Del-ton I think is getting slammed with the Election kits their advertising on all the forums.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I checked before i ordered and was told they were in stock taking about a week or two to ship. i really hope my kit comes soon and does not take 8 to 12 weeks. i cant wait that long. :(

playing around with a lower and some ammo without the rest of it is just no fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts