Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my rra lower today. and im thinking of getting a rifle kit from del-ton. has anyone had any exp with buying from them and how long does it usually take to get your order?

·
Registered
173 Posts
just got my rra lower today. and im thinking of getting a rifle kit from del-ton. has anyone had any exp with buying from them and how long does it usually take to get your order?
Got my complete upper from them about three weeks ago, and it only took two ro three days to get it in my hands. Gott give them rave reviews for their product, and even more for their customer service. They have always called me back promptly, and kept me up to date with tracking info on my order.

The product: 16" light weight custom upper with M4 feeds, chrome lined barrel, 1:9 twist, YHM free float rail, YHM flip up gas block sights, YHM single rail gas block, A2 flash hider, standard bolt and carrier. All for a little under $600...couldn't beat it for the price...Hope this helps :D

Here's a pic or two for reference.

From Delton, Inc. except for the red dot:

After some some upgardes:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
taarobaap...I love the grip-tape on the Pmags...Very Nice!!

As for Del-ton...I have never had a problem with their products or service. As long as they have what you want in-stock and ready to build (the upper that is), it is never more than about 2 weeks to receive your order. I'd call first to make sure though...as well as talk to someone about your build.

Also, depending on what it is that you are buying from them

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet! did u get the flat upper with m4 feed ramp? and the barrel dosent have the raised sight on the end what is that called?

·
Registered
367 Posts
great service for me.

they called 10 minutes after I put in my rifle kit order to let me know that they were back ordered on the midlength barrels. they gave me a few options and adjusted my order.

Ordered on friday afternoon, it shipped monday UPS and I received it on thursday morning(a day ahead of schedule). everything was packaged safely and haven't had a problem yet.

I ordered 16" M-4 chrome lined, M-4 feedramps, YHM freefloat handguards, magpul CTR stock, YHM flip front gasblock sight, standard LPK, standard BCG, standard charging handle.

Del-ton had the best price for what I was looking for in my custom build by almost 150$ at the time. in conjunction with aimsurplus.com thuogh, both saved me money. can't slight aimsurplus.com because they had some great prices with .01$ shipping.

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
I have a del-ton m4, been shooting it for a few years with not problems, as a matter of fact I'm fixing to get a del-ton midlength or rifle in a couple of weeks, not sure which yet.:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had great service with Del-Ton. Purchased my first AR upper from them and plan on ordering a second shortly. Also had a problem with my gas keys being poorly staked but they handled it very quickly and correctly. I would have no reservations ordering from them.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Order with confidence from Del-Ton. I emailed back and forth with them prior to my purchase, and they always replied promptly and with good information. Their customer service was exemplary. My custom barrel assembly arrive exactly one week after I placed the order. Fit and finish of the upper is great and it mates perfectly with my CMMG lower.

Del-Ton was awesome. I really can't say that enough.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Del ton is awsome great service and products. Only took like 7-8 untill i had it. Mid-lenght rifle, flat top, heavy bbl.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Del-Ton is first rate in my opiion...nearly everytime I've ordered AR parts from them, one or more of the items was backordered or otherwise out of stock. Each time they offered to "upgrade" to more expensive parts for free, or refund my money, in that order.

--John

·
Premium Member
28,482 Posts
I like my del-ton. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times... I wish I would've waited a month for them to come out with the Midlength because I would've gotten that instead of the carbine.

Here's my Delton. It's undergone a few modifications since I originally got it.

Here's what it looks like now. I might move the Eotech and put it on the rifle.

I really need to take a better picture of my AR.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I like my del-ton. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times... I wish I would've waited a month for them to come out with the Midlength because I would've gotten that instead of the carbine.

Here's my Delton. It's undergone a few modifications since I originally got it.

Here's what it looks like now. I might move the Eotech and put it on the rifle.

I really need to take a better picture of my AR.
I had the same type thing sorta, they had just sold the last mid-length system the day before so the wait was 6-10 weeks so I upgraded to M-4 barrel/gas system. then they actually received their midlengths ahead of schedule about 2 weeks later. but I'm happy with M-4 length, my next upper will be a mid-length.

·
Premium Member
28,482 Posts
... my next upper will be a mid-length.
I agree 100%. Longer sight radius + smoother impulse + ability for bayonet without modification = WIN.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Order with confidence from Del-Ton. I emailed back and forth with them prior to my purchase, and they always replied promptly and with good information. Their customer service was exemplary. My custom barrel assembly arrive exactly one week after I placed the order. Fit and finish of the upper is great and it mates perfectly with my CMMG lower.

Del-Ton was awesome. I really can't say that enough.

++1 they are the main online site I go to for AR parts

Thank you Del-ton!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
++1 they are the main online site I go to for AR parts

Thank you Del-ton!!!

discription please, what barrel you got on that? I see its sitting on CMMG lower.

·
Registered
325 Posts
They don't get any better than the people at Del-Ton. I have bought from them and will continue to do so. Great people and great product.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
The only reason I went with CMMG over Del Ton was because the mid lengths were not in stock at that time. They are top notch when it comes to responding to emails and communication in general. I have heard nothing but greats things about their products on a couple of differennt forums. I recently ordered a red dot from their site, even though I had to pay tax since we are in the same state, just to help support them.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
My upper was built by Del-Ton as well. I have over 500 rounds through it so far and not one single jam, misfire, FTF, FTE, etc. With the aid of only an Eotech, at 50 yards my groupings are less than 3in (25 rounds).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts