Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at this kit and thinking about buying it but would like to hear some opinions on this kit.Please let me know anything u may know about this del-ton brand,also i would need a lower too.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have a Del-ton upper on my DPMS lower frankengun and it runs like a champ. 3 years of shooting and not a single issue. Totally worth it, highly recommend them.

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
My first AR build was a stag lower on a delton kit been running it for years with not issues.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have a Del-Ton 16" (Wilson-made) chrome-lined barrel, bolt, and carrier on my Mega Arms AR. It's never had a failure to feed, fire, or eject in 6 years, and the rifle routinely shoots well under 1 MOA with my handloads.

When Del-Ton sells it, I'm a buyer.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome thanks guys i think im gonna go this route for my first ar build cause thats a hell of a deal.Also do i need to get the kit with chrome lined barrel or whats the best route to go im new to the ar stuff.

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
My first AR was a delton upper it was great quality for the price.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I have one of their M4 kits. Quality was great overall but be warned shipping time is loooooong.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have one of their M4 kits. Quality was great overall but be warned shipping time is loooooong.
what is the difference in the different models of ar.Like what is better about the m4 or whats the difference sorry i have read about these rifles but its better to hear from people that own em lol.Sorry guys im ar stupid lmfao!

·
Registered
827 Posts
M-4 barrel is Heavier, and has the grove for a grenade launcher on it. You can get a light weight barrel and be just as happy, unless you plan on using the grenade launcher.

Del-ton's are very Good quality, but the wait time on shipping is as their website states, 4 to 6 weeks, if not a little longer sometimes on their uppers that is, everything else ships out FAST.

Chrome molly or chrome lined? If you are going to be shooting 1000's and 1000's of rounds, then go for the chrome lined barrel, if not, the regular chrome molly barrel is good enough.

Flat top or A-2?
It all depends on what you want, and your personal preference.

Del-ton also has Lowers that they sell. Take a look at them as well.

My little girl has a Del-ton pre-ban light weight upper on a PlumCrazy lower, and they both work and run awesome.

I have a Stag Arms upper and lower, and like them as well.

Good luck.

Stay Safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts