·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
WOOPSIES!

I'd pick up a used one, and IF there was a problem...

"Send to Glock; Glock fixes; Glock sends it back" Wait just a minute here! Isn't that what happened with my Taurus TCP? :confused:

·
Banned
0 Posts
The only issue I have had was when I didn't have my locking block in, and it still fired everytime, maybe that's how you break them in because with all parts installed it has been flawless.;)

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
The one I have shot ran perfectly. I'll have to ask my FIL if he has had any issues with it, but we put 200 rounds through it between us and it was a great shooting gun.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
The only problem I've seen with them is they're 9mm sized shooting a 380.

Oh, and SOMEBODY forgot to put the locking block in (*coughcarl*) and it still worked so I imagine the design is pretty solid.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
I saw that. Haven't had a chance to shoot one, but my buddy said his has been flawless.

I'm not a big fan of .380 for self defense. I prefer to carry at least a 9mm, or even better a .45 or .357 magnum. That's just me. I do have an LCP that I pocket carry when the situation requires.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
What's that about oversized .380's?

That's a cool gun. I don't have one but I know guys who are fanatics about them.

Can't I please tease the G42?

·
Banned
0 Posts
We all just need bobergs.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Oh, I've thought about it. I'm pretty familiar with Kahr's, I bought one for the Mrs that I shot more than she did, then traded it off. It was a P9, in fact.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts