Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at my local gunstore having a new adjustable rear sight fitted to my AMD-65. Saw a XD-9 Tactical in the used bin for $380, and it came with 3 high cap mags. Just had to go for it, if nothing else I get 3 mags and parts (i believe that most the parts can be swapped with the service model) or a home defense gun. It is awaiting the BATF to give me a proceed (my inevitable delay due to alien status) at the gunshop, but I should be able to pick it up tomorrow if BATF and INS finaly talk to each other. Will let you know how this one shoots. If it was not at a bargain price I may have not bought it.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I bought a Tactical last week for my wife and she didnt shoot it as well as she does her service so she gave it to me :lol: . I on the other hand happen to shoot it really well and it makes nice clustered holes at all practical ranges to include 25 yards.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
ichy_trigger said:
I bought a Tactical last week for my wife and she didnt shoot it as well as she does her service so she gave it to me :lol: . I on the other hand happen to shoot it really well and it makes nice clustered holes at all practical ranges to include 25 yards.
I have a funny feeling another service is in your future :lol:
My tac is great :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts