Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is in the right forum.
I;m looking for and OWB leather holster for my XDM above. I'd like the 15 degree FBI forward cant.
I cannot afford to try multiple holsters or a custom made holster.

Surely some of you have found and use a holster that you can suggest.

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I cannot believe I've received no responses> Don't ya'll use holsters??

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
welll....I hate to break it to you, but most of us do spend money on 3-8 holsters in the search for the "best" one, which is subjective and personal to your body and pistol mechanics.

I like Kydex, have little experience in leather, other than, if I want a OWB leather holster, I probably should pay good money for it.

Our vendors, like the Tennessee Holster Company, can give you some free advice.

Good luck.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've decided to try an Aliengear holster. Reasonably priced, a 30 day tryout periond and adjustable

·
Registered
485 Posts
My favorite holster is the Don Hume 721OT but it doesn't have any cant. I own this holster model for several guns and for IWB I prefer the Comptac Mtac holster.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you ever have any questions about holsters or belts just give us a call.. Thank you Larry
Larry,

I have one of your holsters for my XDM. The problem is that after walking around with it, the pistol starts leaning out at the top making it much more visible. I think the leather is not thick enough for the pistol with it's 19 round capacity.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts