Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have an set on my brown xd45 tac. I like them just fine. Gives me an better grip and I can rack the slide easier.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I have decal grips on my XD45C and they are fine then I put a Pachmayer slip on grip over them and for me it works great so I did the same thing with my XD40SC and both feel great in my hand.

·
Registered
101 Posts
+1 on the Pachmayer sleeve, it gives a really secure grip. I tried the Hogue until it split, but like the Pachmayer much better.

·
Registered
101 Posts
They are much like the anti slip strips you peel and stick in a bathtub. They are cheap, replaceable, and work very well on polymer guns such as the XD and Glock. I just feel that the rubber sleeve gives a better grip and some shock absorption (the Pachmayer cost me $9).

·
Registered
155 Posts
If anyone has tried these, let me know your experiences.

James E. Davis

James,

I use them one my XD45 Service. Excellent. I've had them on for over a year now and they still grip good. I made these my self. I went to the local hardware store and they sold me a foot of it for cheap. I made a pattern to go by. trace it to back side of tape and paste. Save your self some money. It takes a little time but I think it's worth it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have them on my XD-45 their cheap(as in inexpensive) and easy to install and really help with your grip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts