Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've seen these sandpaper cut-outs that you can stick on your XD grip frame...cut out exactly to match the textured surface of the side panel of your XD. I see them for sale on Pistol-Gear.com. I'm wondering, do they come cut out (I have a SC, I'm sure they'd have to be shortened), are they just a wrap-around sheet, or are they a blank sheet?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts

Very good and they stay on. The rubber adds a bit more thickness than the sand. Pictured is the sand.

·
Registered
143 Posts
kraigster414 said:

Very good and they stay on. The rubber adds a bit more thickness than the sand. Pictured is the sand.
here is a picture of mine, I put on the two strips on each side, you can see the difference between the installs ..

oh, and they are great :) although, I just ordered the Pachythingygrip from PG today along with DGR on a whim to see if I like those, I'm a sucker for cheap accessories :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have them on my XD and Glock. The nice thing about them is you can put on or remove the seperate pieces to adjust the feel.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Old School said:
They are die-cut to fit the panels of the XD. For the XDSC, you will need to trip a bit from the bottom, which is easy to do with a pair of scissors.
Its just as easy to trim the bottom as it is to cut the whole thing.

This gun won't wiggle or move in my hand one bit and it doesnt snag or rub on clothing when concealed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts