Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a Crimson Trace on lasersightcentral.com for around $267. Is this a good deal compared to other places and has anyone ever done business with this site?? Thanks folks

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have not done business with them, but Cheaper Than Dirt is usually one of the more reasonable sites on almost everything and they have it listed for $299 so I would say a good deal. In fact a search shows that $299 is standard except Amazon.com which lists it at $265.
http://www.amazon.com/Crimson-Trace-Lasergrip-Springfield-Armory/dp/B00110L6P6

Edit: the link has it listed at $299, but a price search said $265...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was looking at Crimson Trace, but I went with the Viridian C5L. I liked the visibility of the green laser while being used in the day time.

I'm not spamming but I have a website that offers discounts on 100+ name brands to police, fire, military, ect.. contact me for details on the site. They offer Crimson Trace on there as well at a well discounted price.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I shopped around on the net and found this place to have the cheapest prices for Crimson Trace: Home of Solunar Fishing and Hunting Time Tables

I had to really dig around on their website to find what I wanted, but I was very satisfied with the purchase.

I have been using a CT laser grip on my Browning Hi Power for about 9 months now. In hindsight, I probably wouldn't have purchased it. Don't get me wrong. It is a high quality device and works well. I just find the laser dot very hard to see in bright daylight. It also moves around a lot when my hand is not perfectly steady. I find it to give me far less accurate shots than just using the iron sights. Other than possible psychological effects on a potential attacker, I don't think it would be of much use in a gunfight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts