Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on a Sig Mosquito being slightly used for $260.00 out the door. The thing had absolutely no signs of wear. I have had new pistols look worse from the test firing at the plant than this thing. So deal or no deal? what do you guys think? I bought it for the wife (small hands).

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I think that's a fair price assuming it's in pristine condition. The cheapest I've seen on those are $316 shipped online. Add your FFL fees, easily $340 OTD, so you're saving at least $70 bucks. Not to mention Sig's lifetime warranty, so no risk if you end up having issues later on.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, you confirmed my thoughts. I get a little anal on some purchases. Keep going back into buyers regret. With a little backing all regret is gone. Look forward to shooting it now.

·
Registered
942 Posts
id buy it, especially if it is that sexy arctic digital.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Just don't get the pink one. Who knows, you might end up using it someday - either by circumstance, by choice, or demotion (J/k) :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just don't get the pink one. Who knows, you might end up using it someday - either by circumstance, by choice, or demotion (J/k) :)

Nope no way in hell would I ever have a pink weapon. Even the eight yr old girl said no to pink .22s. She got a wood stock Mossberg. Proud of her for that.

Green slide and black poly frame. Actually a nice looking piece.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
nice find:cool:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Not a bad deal. Paying tax on that? Only one mag?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts