Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did search and found some information on the tuck n go. My question is has anybody had both? If so which did you like better. I would also like and positive or negative feedback on either holster. I am planing on ordering a supertuck but these 2 are available where I live so I can buy one while waiting on the other to arrive. I have a xd sc 40

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought the sof tuck in order to have a holster while waiting for my current holster. It did the job fine. Looking at the two, they seem to be about the same. However, the sof tuck is fully adjustable for cant and can be worn strong side, cross draw, or small of back. That will give you several possibilities. When my current carry rig just won't work I fall back on this one. Not a great holster, but for the price it works in a pinch.

Rivr

·
Registered
55 Posts
I tried a sof tuck but I didn't like it compared to my high noon hidden ally. True, the sof tuck is cant adjustable, but I felt that the (plastic) clip was flimsy, and wasn't great at holding the holster in position. Also, the hidden ally was much easier to put on and tuck in a shirt quickly because of how the clip is attached to the leather. on top of that the build quality is top notch. Imho

1 - 4 of 4 Posts