Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta love a girl who wants to be taken out to dinner and an exciting evening at the local indoor shooting range. :D

She brought her Ruger LCR and ran 100 rounds through it before asking if she could shoot my XDM-45. :?:

Did I mention that the Arms Room has a zombie infestation? It does and as soon as she picked up the .45 a Paris Hilton lookin' zombie crawled up out of the bullet trap and started staggering in our direction.

Mrs. Obscura said "I got this!" and unloaded on her.

The throat shots severed the head and then zombie chihuahua freaked OUT. :twisted:
I took care of that.

I also silenced the annoying ringer on her iphone.

We shot 100 rounds in the LCR and 187 in the XDM-45. Mrs. Obscura wants an XDM-9 now. Best date night ever! :cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I convinced my wife to go with me to the range once but until I buy something smaller than my .40 she said she won't go back. She says the .40 was just more gun than she wants to shoot and wasn't comfortable with the muzzle flip/kick that it has.

She did successfully shoot a Glock 9mm for her CHL class and said she enjoyed it a lot more than my .40 so that will be on our shopping list for the near future.

I think she will also enjoy it more since it will be "her" gun!!

Billy

·
Registered
178 Posts
awesome! my wife sucks at shooting her XD9 :(

·
Registered
480 Posts
Good body shots... your wife is now a certified zombie slayer

And I guess the dog won't be barking anymore:twisted:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sorry, but that made me laugh out loud.

Guess you need to get her to practice more?
That's another thing, she's Filipino and super jealous. She threatened my life more than ones to use her marksmanship skills (that I taught her) against me if I ever talk to women. Not flirting! just normal conversation like NORMAL human beings do. Well... I guess she'll suck at shooting her XD9 'til death do us part... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's another thing, she's Filipino and super jealous. She threatened my life more than ones to use her marksmanship skills (that I taught her) against me if I ever talk to women. Not flirting! just normal conversation like NORMAL human beings do.
:shock:

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Sounds like a nice little threesome you had there Obscura. ;) :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's another thing, she's Filipino and super jealous. She threatened my life more than ones to use her marksmanship skills (that I taught her) against me if I ever talk to women. Not flirting! just normal conversation like NORMAL human beings do. Well... I guess she'll suck at shooting her XD9 'til death do us part... :rolleyes:
Your wife scares me! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts