Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sportsmans show started yesterday. I messed up and went. A local dealer had eight XDs, seven 9mm/.40 Service and one .40 Tactical. Your choice for $384.00. Well, my old .40 Tac now has a new buddy. Came with three 12rd mags with the new style 12 witness holes on them. The fired case packet is dated 3 March 05. Now that was a fast trip from Croatia. Really didn't want to buy another right now after sending Uncle Sam my annual tax donation, but just couldn't pass up the price. Oh well, I needed a second one for a match back up anyway. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
****.. $384 with 3 mags is a hell of a deal!! I paid $420 OTD for my .40tac w/ 2 mags and thought I had hit the jackpot. Nice find. When your 2 tacs have a litter of bi-tone sub compacts, let me know. :p

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dam my parnter and i went to the show in Reno yeterday and i only seen 2 xd's for sale dude had two service models and wanted 500 and 525 i laughed at him only found two tables that had mags for them and i bought two 12 rd ones for 20 and 25 $ it was slim pickings for the xd stuff i heard its too popular by one guy

·
Premium Member
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the only event this dealer goes to. He takes a handfull of his best selling firearms and gun safes and gives a great deal on them. Last year he sold the XDs for $369.00, but all were gone when I got there on Saturday. This year, it opened at 4PM Thursday and I was at his display at 4:30. I was actually looking for a new safe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts