Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw one of these Dan Wesson Commander Classic Bobtail 1911's. Looks like a really nice gun. lots of Ed brown Parts. anybody know anything about these guns? are they junk?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I purchased by CBOB a few months ago after much comparison shopping. I have to say that for the money you cannot beat the Dan Wesson CBOB.

Fit and finish are great. Rock solid gun. Very accurate.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I would vote on GOOD. Actually the Dan Wesson Pointman 7 is one of the best deals currently in the 1911 world. It ranks in my opinion just a tad higher than the Kimber Custom II, Kimber TLE II and the Springfield Loaded.

That is saying alot considering I own a Kimber Custom II... and don't yet (Notice I said YET) own a Dan Wesson.

All steel, no MIM parts, hand fit. Beautiful guns. Classic looks... clean slides... what more could you ask for? for under 1200? not much.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you very much for the info. I am really looking hard at one of these. I have seen two used and another dealer told me that they are hard to come by.

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
The Dan Wesson 1911 pistols rock. My next 1911 will be either another Dan Wesson or a Fusion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts