Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a reloader, wish i had the skill as well as the space...they kinda frown on it in apartments...lol. Anyways you lucky bunch of people you..saving money reloading. Any Dallas Reloaders would like to sell some to be used for the range? Hopefully the amount you would be willing to sell your reloads are cheaper than buying new...because if not..why not just buy new? Anyway..i did a search for dallas reloaders, etc.. here in the ammo can section and nothing came up....so.. I started a thread. Hope to hear from ya'll!!:D

p.s. Specifically i'm interested in 9mm but post what calibers your willing to sell..and i'm sure someone will come running.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Since we're at it, does anyone have any good crack they'd like to sell me.

Lol

Sorry OP I couldn't resist. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to sell reloads without a license. Also, just like crack it's dangerous to buy from a person that you don't know. He could have cut it with rat poison. And a careless reloader could have double charged a case.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Since we're at it, does anyone have any good crack they'd like to sell me.

Lol

Sorry OP I couldn't resist. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to sell reloads without a license. Also, just like crack it's dangerous to buy from a person that you don't know. He could have cut it with rat poison. And a careless reloader could have double charged a case.

My thoughts also on buying reloads from someone you will have better luck buying factory reloads then from someone else unless you really really know that person and their reload history. other than that I would stay away from reloads from someone you don't know!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I would not buy reloads! One doesn't know how much attention the reloaded pays to his process. It is too easy to come out with a "double" charge or "no" charge.....they you the shooter has serious problems! It's not worth it!
There are too many places where you can buy ammo in bulk to save on costs.
I started reloading 30 years ago and I only reload for myself. Too much liability out there in the world. I'm sure the majority of reloaders are very compitent at what they do.....you just don't know who they are.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol...oh wow...you guys are funny! Okay..so i didn't know the legalites behind it..i just remember seeing ziplocks of ammo at a gun show being sold and thinking "those must be reloads for sale". And you guys are right...no telling who made what "recipe" in their reloads and few feet from my gorgeous face in a handgun would not be the best place to find out that they put too much of something while drunk reloading ...lol

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
The plastic bags at guns shows are reloaded ammo. Here in Texas CCC (I think Collins Cartridge Company in Conroe) makes a lot of gun shows. Don't know that there is a big savings and I have had good luck and not so good luck with their ammo back before I started reloading. You might try Atlanta Arms and Ammo; lots of competitive shooters use their reloaded (re-manufactured) ammo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts