Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found 5 or 6 XD .45 compacts at the Dallas gun show. Price range is between $499.00-$625.00 with night sites, all colors.

·
Premium Member
127,799 Posts
Found 5 or 6 XD .45 compacts at the Dallas gun show. Price range is between $499.00-$625.00 with night sites, all colors.

How many did you buy?

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Local dealer has one for $665; guess he has had it since they came out and will probably get to keep it for a long time. Wouldn't even talk about a deal.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thought I'd let the DFW area members know that they were available at the show. In case you needed to run down and get one. The 45c seems hard to find at dealers around here.

I didn't have any access to the net while at the show so I had a friend post that for me.

I saw: 1 black 45c for $499. not sure which dealer

GunZone had: 1 OD/SS $565.
2 DE/SS Night sights $625.
1 Blk/SS night sights $625.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
I have seen the 9mm in compact but not yet in a 45.
You haven't seen too many...they don't exist ;)

I've seen quite a few by me. They probably go pretty quick, and there's not too many shops that keep a large amount of stock. You can probably order one and have it in a week.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
At my local Scheel's, I've seen all variants of XD's from $500-$600. Night-sights included. If I recall, they had a 45c with night sights for $600. Across the street at Gander Mountain, their price is closer to the MSRP, but they price match. So it's a win/win for me! I have on order a black/black XD 45 Tactical from Gander Mountain, their price was $650, they offered me $50 more on the trade for my XD9 Service than Scheel's did, and are price matching Scheel's price of $550. In other words, Scheel's lost a sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts