Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been looking for a XD 45 Compact Bitone (black/silver) for a while. Does anyone know where I can get one here in the Metroplex? I already checked cabelas and bass pro, no luck. I am also looking for a XD 45 Service model. Does anyone know who has either in stock (preferably at a decent price)? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
The major sporting goods/outdoors stores should be able to order them from their distributors or another store. I've got a .45 Tactical on order at Gander Mountain. I've ordered through Scheel's before. Don't walk away if you don't see what you're looking for in the display case. Ask about ordering. There is an advantage to this also. You'll get something that hasn't been fondled by a novice who just wanted to look and thought it would be cool to allow the slide to slam shut on an empty chamber. I cringe every time I see that at a gun show.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have been looking for a XD 45 Compact Bitone (black/silver) for a while. Does anyone know where I can get one here in the Metroplex? I already checked cabelas and bass pro, no luck. I am also looking for a XD 45 Service model. Does anyone know who has either in stock (preferably at a decent price)? Thanks.
Bachman's Pawn and Gun (look 'em up) may have them and then again Academy Sports may have them? You have a Texas DL?

Good luck.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bachman's Pawn and Gun (look 'em up) may have them and then again Academy Sports may have them? You have a Texas DL?

Good luck.
I'll try them. I am a Texas resident. I'm kicking myself for not going to the Dallas gunshow last week.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Gun Zone had 4 XD45 compacts on the table Sunday afternoon at the show. One was a black bi-tone.

I got this contact info for them off Google. Im not positive this is correct but call them and find out.

4131 S Buckner Blvd
Dallas, TX 75227

(214) 388-2677‎

·
Registered
187 Posts
Gun Zone had 4 XD45 compacts on the table Sunday afternoon at the show. One was a black bi-tone.

I got this contact info for them off Google. Im not positive this is correct but call them and find out.

4131 S Buckner Blvd
Dallas, TX 75227

(214) 388-2677‎
Gunzone was over pricing at the market hall gun show last weekend, all their rifles and pistols. I was comparing their prices with adjacent Schramms table and they were pricier by $30 to $60 for the XDs. I eventually bought an XDm 9mm from Schramms for $589, Gunzone price was $649.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I went to the Gun Show and purchased an XD 45c for the hubby on Saturday and no one had any of the stainless blk bi tones. I ended up buying the green/stainless one for 539.00.

We go into bullet trap to shoot it and they told me I should have came there and they would have ordered it. The solid black was 529.00 at Bullet Trap which was less than what we saw them for at Gun Zone and Bachmans or AJCSports. So prices are being jacked up badly, the same gun was 449.00 in Sept.

It was a madhouse at the gun show. People were rude and pushy. I have never seen people be so stupid and desperate. I took my daughter with me because it was an xmas gift for daddy and she was helping pick it out. Well people were stepping on her, hitting her with shopping bags. I jumped one lady's case for pushing her out of the way to go by. We walked with me in front, the kiddo and then hubby.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Rudy try my fave gun store
SAW Inc
Ask for Jeff Schram (owner) if he is available
972-226-3200
184 S Collins Rd
Sunnyvale, Tx 75182

They are just the other side of Mesquite towards Forney/Terrel'
If they don't have it, they can order it.
They ordered my last two pistols, special ordered one of them from Sig Custom Shop.
He has the best prices I've found in DFW.

Bachman's is also a good place although I've never bought from them.
2926 W Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220, US
(214) 351-3628

Or try B&S guns in Garland.
I used to buy from them until SWA opened earlier this year.
Ask for Mike or Reese.
6246 Belt Line Rd
Garland, TX 75116

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've bought two pistols from Schramm's recently at two different Tyler Gun Shows. :D They had the best prices in the house. They're worth checking out.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
I'll try them. I am a Texas resident. I'm kicking myself for not going to the Dallas gunshow last week.
Don't give up on the gunshows. There are probably more coming down the pick.

Check www.aubryturner.com for gun shows.

Schramms probably has some. I bought mine from them at a Fort Wroth show. Good people to do business with. If you are in Fort Worth, check Elk Castle gun shop or go to Military Gun Supply. They will order what ever you want. Then there is Cheaper Than Dirt. Pioneer Gun show on Bedford Euless road is a possibality and so is the Winchester Gallery. Then there is Euless gun shop on Hwy10 just west of 157.
Alpine range might have them also.

So your possibilities are almost endless in the Fort Worth area.

Good luck!;)

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
+2 on Schramm's. Bought both of my XD's from them and prices were great. Last one on 11/1 (9sc) for about $470 out the door. After the election they might be just as high as everyone else but definitely worth a try. Availability might be the other issue; told Sidwayz about them a while back but they didn't have what he wanted. Call 'em up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts