Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that I have taken care of the itch for a XD45 I've found new ground to break. I just purchased this CZ SP01 Custom shop pistol.
S/A trigger
Pre-tarvel adjustment & over-travel adj.
Fiberoptic ft. sight
Target rear sight
Comp. hammer
Ambi safety
Cocobolo grips
Internal parts polished
9mm
18 rds. one in tube.
Steel rod guide, polished

Sorry for the super large pic. I forgot to scale it down.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Nice! Those are sweet shooters too. A couple friends of mine each bought one and that's a smooth gun!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nice! Those are sweet shooters too. A couple friends of mine each bought one and that's a smooth gun!

Rickett,

I haven't shot it very much yet only 50 rds so far but the action is very smooth and the weight of the pistol off-sets some of the recoil. One of the things that drew me to ths gun is how well it fits my hand. The wood grips have a thinner feel but yet I can change to the stock rubber grips for a thicker feel also the rubber is a non slip feel.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
I've never handled one with wood grips, but have no complaints about the rubber ones. I do like the look of the wood ones though. Very nice.:cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've never handled one with wood grips, but have no complaints about the rubber ones. I do like the look of the wood ones though. Very nice.:cool:
Rickett,

They have 2 styles in the wood grips. One is full checkered, I chose the half checkered grip. I like to show more of the wood and yet their is still enough checkering to hold your grip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts