Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my P07 to the range today. Bought it last week. Shoots great, double action pull was gritty at first but it smoothed out after 200 rounds. Single action pull is nice and light. I'm really looking forward to installing some cajungun works parts after I put a couple hundred more rounds through it. This is definitely a keeper. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the dots on my sights glow in the dark. I manage to shoot groups pretty tight into the ten ring at 15 yards in single action. I'm definitely going to pick up a P09 in the near future.

Edit: Tried posting a pic, don't have enough post apperently

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
There's been a lot of people here happy with them.

I need to get an all steel CZ pretty soon. They build some great pistols.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've had my P07 for about 6 weeks now.

Love it. Trigger is nice. One of the most accurate guns I own.

Was also a bit gritty/rough from the box, but it's coming along nicely after a few hundred rounds.

With it's unique ability to swap from safety to decocker operation, it's really got something for everyone (except those that only like DAO striker guns).

Incredible value at under $500

·
Registered
50 Posts
CZs just seem to multiply in my house...
Started with a 82, then a 452 followed by a P-07, a SP-01 Tactical and a RAMI 2075.

Love them all. But had to buy a XDm 3.8 .45 to diversify along with my M&P 40

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
CZs just seem to multiply in my house...
Started with a 82, then a 452 followed by a P-07, a SP-01 Tactical and a RAMI 2075.

Love them all. But had to buy a XDm 3.8 .45 to diversify along with my M&P 40

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Well if you have a good breeding pair I want one from the next litter

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
I have the P07 Duty and it's a very accurate gun and points naturally. I've struggled with the choice of selling it or not since I don't carry it. I just can't seem to do it though. I'm just going to keep it as a project and SHTF gun. Planning on Cajun parts, cerakote, suppressor sights, and a threaded barrel. Would make a sweet piece.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I bought a .40 S&W P07 Duty (the older version) first. It (so far) is as reliable as my Glock or XDMs, more reliable than my M&Ps. It is more accurate than any of the other 3 plastic guns I own.

After the initial experience with the P07 I had to buy a P09 in 9MM next. Haven't got to shoot if much yet but it fed everything I put in the magazine (factory fmj, reload 115, 124 HPs and 147 grain lead) and went bang every time.

Just need to work up some good reloads for it now.

You made good choices.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
I bought a .40 S&W P07 Duty (the older version) first. It (so far) is as reliable as my Glock or XDMs, more reliable than my M&Ps. It is more accurate than any of the other 3 plastic guns I own.

After the initial experience with the P07 I had to buy a P09 in 9MM next. Haven't got to shoot if much yet but it fed everything I put in the magazine (factory fmj, reload 115, 124 HPs and 147 grain lead) and went bang every time.

Just need to work up some good reloads for it now.

You made good choices.
Agreed. Out of the the the XD and XDM I had, and the two Glocks I own my P07 has been the most accurate out of them all. It was like that from the very first time I shot the pistol. Very easy to shoot with pin point accuracy and is still a compact size. Only thing that might be a negative for carry is the size of the slide lock and big safety/decocker levers on both sides. Makes it a little wider than I prefer for cc.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Very nice, congrats. I have been thinking about picking up a CZ-75 soon...my Glocks need some different friends to play with lol. Any thoughts on that model?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts