Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any CZ gun fans here? Can be any handgun model from their famous CZ75 Short rail to the modern CZ P-10S!! Share pictures and your experiences.

·
Registered
109 Posts
One of my favorite firearms is my CZ P07. The Kadet Kit .22 conversion kit makes it even better.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! Forgot about the Kadet Adapter kit. So useful pity CZ stopped making the complete gun and just make the kit now.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Current family pic:

No, your eyes aren’t playing tricks on you concerning the extended bolt release and left side charging handle on my VZ58 CQB:

Past family pics, to include copies and clones:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Ain't met one I didn't like but my favorites are the Shadow's and the CZ97.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Very first 9mm in 1996 was a CZ75B. Among the first things I did was remove the magazine brake. Still have it, and other than installing a 12 pound hammer spring, still shoot it without modifications. Never choked on a piece of factory ammo.

Reactions: Cyanide

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
CZ po1..Bought it in 2006..Sits in my bedside holster..several thousand flawless rounds..

·
Registered
795 Posts
I love all my CZs!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Out of curiousity has anyone here fired a CZ 75 Short Rail or a CZ 75 Pre-B? Anyone own them? Would love to see pics!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah gotcha. Got the same curious about slim aluminium grips. Anyone here got one or ever handled one? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts