Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys here is my latest target/alternate ccw pistol, i used to have the regular 75B before and i really like it still not sure why i traded it:confused::confused:but anyhoodle, i was able to try her today just 50 rounds becs its was 10 degress out and kinda dark but man it just points naturally and the SA trigger is better than i expected probably better than the M&p pro that i traded( i got a good trade too)..here she is..

·
Registered
855 Posts
Congrats! I got to shoot a tricked out 9mm competition pistol a couple months ago. What a treat. But even the normal models are terrific guns from what I hear.

Hope to read a range report from you soon. :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Very nice pistol! I was strongly considering getting one of those single actions as a range beater, but I couldn't find one and wound up with a used P226 instead.

That thing's got to shoot amazingly well! I never was a fan of their DA pulls, but an SA pistol from them must be a dream!

·
Registered
157 Posts
CZ 75 SAs are the cat's meow, especially after putting in a competition hammer and reduced power mainspring. And a few other goodies. Mine is my dedicated IDPA ESP gun.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I reeeeeeeeallly want that safety lever on my SS model......i mean I reeeeeeeealaalllllly want it:mrgreen:

My CZ is the best. I always think of trading/selling it. But then all I have to do is get it out of the safe, pick it up, and my grin is immediate and I swear I'll keep it for as long as I live

1 - 6 of 6 Posts