Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Owner of a gun or 2....
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got another update from Springer Precision's lead gunsmith, Kyle.... So far he has done an absolutely amazing job on my Springfield XD-9... Only lacks cerakoting my barrel, disassembly lever, slide lock, grip safety and both base pads.... Still gotta install the new flat faced trigger(also getting cerakoted titanium, same as my slide) and install new sights...
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Wood Automotive tire Gas Tool Machine

·
Registered
137 Posts
So far he has done an absolutely amazing job on my Springfield XD-9... Only lacks cerakoting my barrel, disassembly lever, slide lock, grip safety and both base pads.... Still gotta install the new flat faced trigger(also getting cerakoted titanium, same as my slide) and install new sights...
I was wondering about whether or not the other parts would be cerakoted to match. I think this is going to look great!

·
Registered
Owner of a gun or 2....
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering about whether or not the other parts would be cerakoted to match. I think this is going to look great!
Yes! My barrel, disassembly lever, slide lock, both newly installed base pads, and th newly installed flat faced trigger will all be cerakoted titanium to match.... Thank you for your compliments!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts