Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some info from the Custom Shop (CS) about three levels of fancified XD's for those with an interest. So it's not just the $1500 Custom Pro with everything. There are two lesser levels at $750 & $1000. The lowest level doesn't get adjustable sights, stippled grip & some of the other goodies, but is an improvment over stock. BTW if you already have your XD, you can have the CS do one of these packages- range is around $200 to around $900. Now I'm not sure if I want to get my own XD and shoot it for awhile before sending it in for the custom work or just purchase one of the customs (probably the middle grade). What to do, what to do. :?:

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Holy crap, I thought you were talking about having $1000 worth of work done on an XD. Why God why?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Yeah really. They're super awesome outta the box.! :p

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Actually, im considering about $550 of custom work on my XD9302.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I guess it's just a matter of preference. I get along real well with basic 1911's, and feel the same about the XD. Beat the sights around until the damn thing shoots on the money at 50 yards, prove it reliable with decent ammo, and then spend your money on shootin' the hell out of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts