Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Beretta 680 Series Sporting Clays/Skeet by Cole Gunsmithing's Custom shop

I ordered this custom made from Cole (does have intials on the silver stock insert)

Zoli Custom Shop Engraved-Through the Zoli Custom shop at Cole Gunsmithing, the Zoli client can special order a gun built to his or her exact specifications, using the finest hand engraved actions and stocked to the customers dimensions in high grade circassian walnut. The engraving on these fine guns is executed completely by hand. The stocking of the guns is done by the state of the art 4 axis CNC system at Cole Gunsmithing and hand finished and checkered by the Cole Gunsmithing staff
12Ga.
Left Hand
Standard LOP
28” Barrels
Mechanical Triggers
Hand engraved in Italy
Upgraded AAA+ Wood ($1800)
5 Choke Tubes (2 Skeet)
Chamber Mate Gauge Set: 20ga/28ga/410ga ($525.00)

Never been apart or messed with, and I have only put about 700 rds through it on the skeet range
$4250.00 No Trades

NKY/Cincy Area but will ship
[email protected] dot com

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reduced $3,950.00

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$3950.00 shipped!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Berettas rule the trap/skeet fields. I myself have a Krieghoff KS-5 and the ones with Berettas blow me out of the water with their scores. This is a beautiful firearm

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
updated...
Custom Beretta 680 Series Sporting Clays/Skeet by Cole Gunsmithing's Custom shop

I ordered this custom made from Cole (does have my intial on the silver stock insert)

Zoli Custom Shop Engraved-Through the Zoli Custom shop at Cole Gunsmithing, the Zoli client can special order a gun built to his or her exact specifications, using the finest hand engraved actions and stocked to the customers dimensions in high grade circassian walnut. The engraving on these fine guns is executed completely by hand. The stocking of the guns is done by the state of the art 4 axis CNC system at Cole Gunsmithing and hand finished and checkered by the Cole Gunsmithing staff
12Ga.
Left Hand
Standard LOP
28” Barrels
Mechanical Triggers
Hand engraved in Italy
Upgraded AAA+ Wood ($1800)
5 Choke Tubes (2 Skeet)
Chamber Mate Gauge Set: 20ga/28ga/410ga ($525.00)

Never been apart or messed with, and I have only put about 700 rds through it on the skeet range
$3,950.00 No Trades

NKY/Cincy Area but will ship

pics available

·
Banned
0 Posts
Sorry, I don't have the cash, but would love to see pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts