Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a DPMS complete lower at the gun show sunday, got a good deal on it. This produced an almost terminal case of BRD, today I had to cure it. I purchased a few items: CMMG 14.7" 1/7 twist upper; Adams arms piston system; midwest flip up sights (front and rear); Eotech 512.a65; 4 magpul pmag. I can't wait till this weekend to go to the range. Now all I need is a 6.8spc upper, waybe I'll wait till christmas. This damn election needs to end it just keeps costing me more and more.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Relapse is an understatement... I completed my Saiga only a little over a month ago and I'm this close |-| to starting an AR build... I just found out that I'll probably be saving about an additional $600 a month come December, so that has all but sealed my fate.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Cured,...?!
There is no cure!
I no longer owned an AR, switched to .308 Win platforms.
Then comes the election, and wouldn't you know it, just like a crack junkie, I got another AR.
Sold the upper, bought another upper, bought sights, traded for a rail,.........

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Cured ?

There is NO cure

I have a dozen, and 3 extra uppers and I'm still buying stuff.
More mags on the way....another LMT bolt carrier group, another Boonie Packer sling....a QD swivel.

Cured........right :lol:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Cured ?

There is NO cure

More mags on the way....another LMT bolt carrier group, another Boonie Packer sling....a QD swivel.

+1 there is no cure only a temporary Fix.

I have over 200 Pmags scheduled for deliver by Friday:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Sweet AR and yeah I agree you just put a band aid on a leaky dam!!!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Cured ?

There is NO cure

So what happens to all those AR's when you die? Can I have one?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Cured...what the junkie says right after he/she shoots up, then two days later (or maybe hours or minutes depending on the severity) you are just craving more!!!! :twisted:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts