CTS does it again! | Page 2 | Springfield XD Forum

CTS does it again!

Discussion in 'Cheaper Than Dirt' started by TheLastViking, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Mar 27, 2020 #11
    CdnInAz

CdnInAz XDTalk 5K Member

Ratings:
    +1,655 / 11
    Sweet b jeebus

2. Mar 27, 2020 #12
    billt460

billt460 XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    Another thing to be made aware of, is this all can't be laid on Cheaper Than Dirt's doorstep. There were A LOT of companies that stocked up with visions of grandeur before the 2016 Presidential election. All of them expecting Hillary to win. And along with her, would come a huge panic buying spree, fearing massive gun control. When she lost, all these places were stuck with massive amounts of inventory, they're still trying to sell off to this day. Midway USA, CDNN, and countless others all had the same idea. Since Trump won they've all been having non stop sales on most anything AR, or ammunition related.

CTD simply reacts quicker to it. And they don't try to hide it. It's obviously working for them because they're still here. Doing business bigger and better than ever. Again, I'm not saying I approve of their methods, but they have a right to do business however they please. It's their company. I just feel zero sympathy for people who don't keep their weapons with plenty of ammunition on hand to feed them. It's a bit like having a car, and constantly driving around with the gauge on Empty. Plenty of people doing that as well.

3. Mar 27, 2020 #13
    Texas40

Texas40 XDTalk 5K Member

Ratings:
    +4,469 / 33
    IF folks REFUSED to pay the inflated prices it wouldn’t happen but alas those that dont plan for events plan to fail when they pop up.

I am stocked on ammo and just picked up reloading supplies to keep me busy for a bit.

Also have curtailed my “fun” shooting for a bit.

I KNOW all my guns work and I KNOW they are all dialed in should they need to be called in to service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk