Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They went on sale tonight! By the time you read this they will be out though. they went from 400 units to less than 50 in less than 10 min.

I got my order in, and should have these bad boys next week. Who else was able to snatch some of these up?

Vepr 12 gauge 8 round steel magazine - Csspecs Magazines

·
Banned
0 Posts
Not me.

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already got the tracking number, so far I am impressed with this vendor/Manufacturer.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I got to take the vepr out yesterday. So much fun and what an awesome weapon.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
James, you will not be disappointed.
Michael is a first class individual & businessman & his mags rock.

If I had a Vepr12, I'd have 10 of these!
But I don't, just a plain'ol Saiga12... And 10 of CSSPECS's steel S12 mags!

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
James, you will not be disappointed.
Michael is a first class individual & businessman & his mags rock.

If I had a Vepr12, I'd have 10 of these!
But I don't, just a plain'ol Saiga12... And 10 of CSSPECS's steel S12 mags!

I would love it even better if I had bought it at 799.00. I bought tires, rims and leveled my truck instead. That same week Obama banned the damn things.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Maybe you should sell them, lol

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe you should sell them, lol
Man if I could get them at a dealer price, I would hook my self up. You know how they say don't use your product. Well I would be a bad drug dealer.

Unrelated to these, I just bought out someone for some new Glock magazines that I am going to turn around and sell for 20.00 each. My dealer price on them are 20.34 ea. I have G17 & G21 mags. I also have some of the 33rnd g17 mags that I am going to let go for 30.00 again under my dealer price.

And I though about you when i was putting a customers G42 together, I really wanted to try it without the locking block just to experience it. It is a pretty Stainless top with a "Tiffany Blue" Frame.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Man if I could get them at a dealer price, I would hook my self up. You know how they say don't use your product. Well I would be a bad drug dealer.

Unrelated to these, I just bought out someone for some new Glock magazines that I am going to turn around and sell for 20.00 each. My dealer price on them are 20.34 ea. I have G17 & G21 mags. I also have some of the 33rnd g17 mags that I am going to let go for 30.00 again under my dealer price.

And I though about you when i was putting a customers G42 together, I really wanted to try it without the locking block just to experience it. It is a pretty Stainless top with a "Tiffany Blue" Frame.

That Tiffany Blue is becoming very popular from what I have seen

·
Banned
0 Posts
Who needs a locking block.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts