Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have first hand on one of Counter Sniper Optics scopes?I 've been seeing a lot of ads for them,and I checked out their website, but the prices for anything except "overruns" whatever they are ,is very high.The price for the overruns are pretty reasonable ,if the quality is there and they seem to be just what I need as far as features.I have always bought Leupold or Burris in the past but they are pricey for comparable models and money is a factor right now.I would appreciate any info on ,or first hand impressions of one of their scopes.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at the 6x25x56 scope because I want to use it in low light .Good to hear that they hold zero as I am probably going to carry it on a 4-wheeler in a rack or in a tractor so it will get bumped around a lot.How about the clarity and light transmission, they say in their ad that they use the best multi-coatings available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get back to ya, working nite shifts :(

Clarity seems to be great to me, my uncle runs leopold and i like mine over his, my shooting buddy runs nightforce and truly myself i think they are both very very clear scopes, i just dont have 1500 cash laying around to throw down on one scope....

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey you gotta make a living. Thanks for the info I really appreciate you getting back to me.I never trust adverts and like to get first hand on this kind of stuff if possible.Thx again for the info.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts