Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning the Crossbreed Supertuck for a while and being 110% satisfied....I decided to give Crossbreeds tuckable mag holster a try as well. So I ended up ordering the single tuckable holster and recieved it about a week ago.

AT FIRST I was very unhappy with the way that the product felt while wearing my IWB holster for my XD. But, I tried it in a million different positions before getting frustrated and saying that I was going to send it back.

The Next day I was bored at the house so I thought..well I will give this thing one more shot before I decide to send it back...Well, To make an already long story shorter... I tried the holster with a different set of pants and it made a world of difference. For some reason the pair of pants that I originally tried the product with made it uncomfortable. But after trying the product with a variety of different pants I would say that I am 110% satisfied with this product as well. It is very comfortable after a small break in period. Before long you will forget you are wearing it.

Mark and Crossbreed Holsters make outstanding products and offer exceptional customer service. From my own experience I suggest the Supertuck Holster and the Tuckable Mag Holster for concealed carry. (although I am sure the rest of his products are great too). Thanks Mark from a satisfied customer.:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
127,764 Posts
Good review! I have one and like it a lot.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wear the supertuck at about 4:00 and the mag carrier at about 8:00 on the opposite hip. I tried both on the same side but was just to busy for me, but it can be done.

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Thank you.

I wonder if it would possible to integrate a mag holder into the Supertuck, so it would take up less space than having two separate holsters/holders.

I'd like to carry an extra mag, but I really don't want to wear a "second" holster.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't own a CB holster, but tried one of the mag holders.
It was well made, but I found it just too massive for it's purpose, YMMV.

- OS

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
Thank you.

I wonder if it would possible to integrate a mag holder into the Supertuck, so it would take up less space than having two separate holsters/holders.

I'd like to carry an extra mag, but I really don't want to wear a "second" holster.
I like having the second holster available as I can carry the spare mag on my weak side, thus eliminating a cross reach should I need the mag. It also kind of balances things out a bit. Just my .02.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts