Springfield XD Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a CBST the other day on eBay. I just got it today and put my XDm 45 4.5 in the holster. It seems to just cover the trigger and not the entire guard area. See the picture below. My other holsters cover the guard area completely. Do you see any problems with this? Anyone else have a pic like below with an XDm 45 4.5?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
There's no problem with the holster covering just part of the triggerguard. Many holster manufacturers do the same - the important thing is that you can't get to the trigger with your finger, or anything else. If the holster was cut to where the trigger was exposed, you'd have a problem.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a pic of my XDm .40 4.5" in my crossbreed supertuck.

Trigger guard is 100% covered, and I put a friend's XDm .45 in the holster once and it fit in just the same.

Maybe you didn't get a real supertuck on eBay...
Thanks for the pic. I believe it is real. :shock:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ops..that is how all the other pictures of XD/XDms looked like as you explained. It will probably be fine, but not sure if I want to chance it. If it fit like yours, there is some room for error if it shifts. In my case, there is no room for movement. I will see what CB says. I do appreciate all the information and replies.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
It's fine.

Unless you are gonna deliberately try and wedge something in there and see if you can get it around the trigger and pull it. :grin:

The trigger is covered completely and other than a deliberate action nothing can get in there to engage it.

thanks

* closed, double post *

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.