Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered mine. I have read through a bunch of reviews and watched a bunch on youtube. I have heard all the people recommend them, so I figured WTH. Can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same here. By chance, what is your order number? I put an order in yesterday, hopefully before you (as they are made to order)! Haha.

I picked up the following:

perTuck Deluxe
- Combat Cut
- JClips
- Horsehide

Tuckable IWB Mag Carrier
- Single Mag
- Horsehide

I also picked up a "Leather OWB Mag Carrier" for target range purposes.

Now the wait begins....

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha. I hope mine comes before yours!

·
Registered
298 Posts
i ordered mine on the 27th. cant wait to get it. Mine will probably come before both of yours....haha. BTW I ordered a supertuck deluxe with a gun belt.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Mine will have been ordered for exactly one month tomorrow. Should be expecting my "order shipped" email soon!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I was looking on the Crossbreed wedsite and could not find my answer. What is the difference between the combact cut and reg?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was looking on the Crossbreed wedsite and could not find my answer. What is the difference between the combact cut and reg?
Go back to their website and check out the FAQ section. It's the third question down on the page. I didn't order mine with that cut...hope I don't regret it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also did not get the combat cut. There was a guy on here that did his own and after a while his kydex broke (not from his mod) and when he sent it back they saw the obvious self cut and still replaced it for him. From what I have heard the people over there at Crossbreed are some great people.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I ordered a SuperTuck Deluxe on June 14th. And from what I understand, we (Wisconsinites) can start applying for CCW permits this Friday, July 8th and my co-worker said it will take 21 days to get back. So hopefully I will have both around the same time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts