Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i just ordered the crossbreed snapslide. lookin forward to getting it. does anyone here have it and if so do they have any reviews on it

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Keep us posted. Most people get the supertuck. I'm interested to see how it works for you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep us posted. Most people get the supertuck. I'm interested to see how it works for you.
Will do. I am more of an owb person. So I figured I would try it out. It is probably still a superior product to most other owb Holsters that are like it. I'll keep you all updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
642 Posts
I am also very interested in hearing about it

·
Registered
97 Posts
I bought one for my Kimber Crimson pro. The holster itself is very tight to the body (even when I don't wear my actual gun belt), I will say it is an extremely comfortable holster, even with a 1911. Good luck with yours...

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought one for my Kimber Crimson pro. The holster itself is very tight to the body (even when I don't wear my actual gun belt), I will say it is an extremely comfortable holster, even with a 1911. Good luck with yours...
Thanks for the review. I can't wait till mine comes in. I have a xd 40sc so it should work fine. Also does a gun belt make a whole lot of difference?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks for the review. I can't wait till mine comes in. I have a xd 40sc so it should work fine. Also does a gun belt make a whole lot of difference?

I usually carry my xd40sc in either a Disantis IWB or a TAGUA Slide. As far as the belt, I believe it's all about having the proper equipment, but you are going to get different opinions of course, that's a personal preference thing. I think you are going to have a sweet set-up, I am going to order a supertuck pretty soon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I usually carry my xd40sc in either a Disantis IWB or a TAGUA Slide. As far as the belt, I believe it's all about having the proper equipment, but you are going to get different opinions of course, that's a personal preference thing. I think you are going to have a sweet set-up, I am going to order a supertuck pretty soon.
Sweet. I'm gonna order one eventually. But I like owb better. I dont want to buy née pants to accommodate it. I'm hopin to get a glock soon. So that's another crossbreed to buy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts