Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying a crossbreed iwb holster, and I am just wondering what is the opinion of some of you who use them; are they as good as advertised? are they as comfortable as they clam? and most importantly do they do a good job of concealing the xdm 3.8c? Thanks for the imput.

·
Registered
9,744 Posts
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I love mine. I have the tactical model and I have worn it doing everything from driving for hours, hiking for hours, seeing movies, shopping, just about everything. Not a single person has noticed.

·
Registered
174 Posts
It's honestly the only IWB you'll ever need. Not the only holster, mind you, but the only IWB.

·
Premium Member
127,272 Posts
Buy one, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Absolutely worth it

·
Registered
189 Posts
At first I hated the idea, but I bought a similar holster on ebay, because it was cheaper. Then I found that Galco King Tut is a similar design and it's less expensie. But there is something to be said for buying a ST from Crossbreed since they came up with the design. But it's very comfortable, I wear mine all day everyday.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I've been carrying my XD(m) .40 with a 4.5 inch barrel pretty much all day every day for the past two months. I spent an extra $15 for horsehide and got a set of v-clips and j-clips. I have been trying out different clips and positions on my hip to see what works best for me. All things considered the Crossbreed is the best concealed carry holster I have tried.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have 3 and now want one for my LCP.

'nuff said

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I went with a Comp-Tac MTAC

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's the best holster I've bought. I wear mine everyday. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm still waiting on mine :( 5 weeks and counting.

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
I picked up a similar holster from a competitor first. Was not as expensive, but worked fine, and after a LOT of tweaking, found a good position for it and liked carrying in that manner.

Found a used Crossbreed Supertuck, and find that, for me, it does carry better than the first, although, I am carrying a smaller weapon in it, so it is hard to compare apples-apples. I do like the Supertuck for quality and workmanship.

I don't think you can go wrong with the Crossbreed!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
The crossbreed is good. You'll like it. Been wearing mine all day every day since January.

·
Registered
178 Posts
yep it is that good

1 - 20 of 24 Posts