Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I opened my new horse hide Crossbreed Holster for my XDM and was very pleased with how it fit and felt. It felt even better than my cowhide holster for my PK380. Then I tried something on the spur of the moment - I tried my XD 45 GAP in the holster. It fit like a glove. Score! I don't have to buy another one for that. :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
If you like how the holster feels now, wait until it breaks in :cool:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
x2 way more comfortable after it breaks in. Its also easier to put on and easier to conceal IMO
The horsehide version does feel more comfortable than the cowhide version. And, yes, it seems to conceal better, too. I honestly didn't think I could conceal a full-sized gun under an extra-large T-shirt so easily. But I can.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The horsehide version does feel more comfortable than the cowhide version. And, yes, it seems to conceal better, too. I honestly didn't think I could conceal a full-sized gun under an extra-large T-shirt so easily. But I can.
Are you using the SuperTuck? I almost exclusively tuck in my shirts (business attire most of the time) so I'm looking for a *good* tuck-able holster. So I'm curious.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you using the SuperTuck? I almost exclusively tuck in my shirts (business attire most of the time) so I'm looking for a *good* tuck-able holster. So I'm curious.
Yes, I'm using the Super Tuck. It's a fine holster. My second one. My first was for a small Walther. I've been wearing my new one for five days, now, and it has already molded to my body much faster that my cowhide one.

I'm a medium-sized man so I only tuck in my shirt with the Walther. I leave my shirt out for my XD/XDM's. Your mileage may vary.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the Crossbreed SuperTuck IWB for my XDsc 9mm. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever had. Very comfortable, holds weapon securely and stays put. I often forget that I am wearing it. Crossbreed Holsters and XD firearms are a great combination.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the Crossbreed SuperTuck IWB for my XDsc 9mm. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever had. Very comfortable, holds weapon securely and stays put. I often forget that I am wearing it. Crossbreed Holsters and XD firearms are a great combination.
Mine ships this week! I got a Crossbreed Second for half the price, but am hoping its close to its full priced counterpart. So you like yours?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hmm... considering a CBST for me now with all these rave reviews ;)

Would it be silly to get a conceal holster when I don't even have a CCW?
:( I don't get my interview appointment until June 2012 :(

call it eagerness, i guess....

·
Registered
358 Posts
it took me four separate times of filling out the specs on the website and adding it to the cart before I actually clicked "proceed to checkout". I've read just about every thread about the supertuck on here and several comparative threads with the minotaur. Googled video's comparing the two, read threads on other forums... and even asked my brother in law if he likes his even though he hardly ever carries his pistol. I broke down the other night and decided it was time to buy myself a Christmas present.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I've got a ST with the horsehide and I gotta say it performs as advertised. I, like others, had read up on the Crossbreed and finally decided it was the right choice. After about a month of regular wear, I did a combat cut on the horsehide. It turned out to be a good decision as well. My Colt Commander rides more comfortably than I ever imagined it could. The money spent on a Crossbreed holster is WELL worth it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
They now have an ongoing seconds & blems section that gets updated regularly. From reviews by others, most can't find the blemish or why it was downgraded to a second... and they run about 1/2 the price of a new one. There's a good thread on them in the Crossbreed Holster section located in the site sponsers area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.