Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got home yesterday and had a surprise waiting in my mailbox!! It was my new Crossbreed Supertuck! Well I was going to post pics, but for some reason i can't...:confused:. But anyways its time to start breaking her in so by the time my chl gets here she'll be ready to go.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Congrats! I have one for my XD45c-- all of my other holsters are now in a drawer. It is the holster for that gun. Definitely wear it around a little; it will be unnoticeable after a week or so. Some guys say they can wear it against bare skin, but I tried and find it irritating so I always wear a wifebeater under it and throw any decent length Tshirt on and the thing just disappears (and I'm a 6'2" 172 lb. beanpole). Enjoy!

Jim

·
Registered
110 Posts
I carry with one and I wear nothing but Tshirts and cargo shorts basically. Well not at work but I can't carry there anyway (school). It conceals very well. Good choice.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I've found that you can wear it against bare skin if get it all softened up with some boot oil. (I have horsehide)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got one for my XDm. After a couple of days break in, very comfortable, although I need a size larger pants to make room. Great conceilability. Highly recommended.

Bob Westgate

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Congrats! Great choice, I wear my daily with a polo shirt and slacks. Very comfortable. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
Congrats. You should enjoy it. If for some reason you're not enjoying it right away, wear it more and definitely give it the full two weeks to try. Also, try every adjustment early on. I wore mine for about 3 weeks before finding an even better position for it. Even if you don't think you'll like it, try it.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Yea, it's a really well designed holster. Only thing missing now is my XD which is in the shop getting the sights drifted. :( They said 2-4 week lead time and I'm on week two and I'm jonesin' big time. lol

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Congratulations! I've thought about getting one since I started carrying (2 years ago). I think it's about time I go for it (I've been thinking about treating myself and my brother each to new holsters for Christmas)

·
Registered
815 Posts
i just gpot my supertuck in the mail today as well. great holster. much more comfortable than my ctac i had! i just got back from returning it. i give full support to crossbreed! great company!

·
Premium Member
127,399 Posts
Enjoy! I love mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts