Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like Croatia is going to join the EU and NATO.If they go to the EURO money I wonder what will happen to the XD prices.The EU would like to destroy the US and the dollar.

Ed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guys,

The EU does not want to destroy the US. Thats a pretty paranoid view and the sort of attitude that leads to much resentment. It just so happens that the Euro is pretty strong on the world market but that could change at any time.
I suspect if Bush were not president then the dollar would be much stronger as it were under Clinton.

In any case, it wont make any difference to the US prices since the XD is made under license only and most likely would be fixed to the US dollar per sale anyway.

No need to spread panic.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Correct. The EU doesn't want to DESTROY the US; they want to ENSLAVE the US. What a difference a word makes, but the next Democratic President (Hillary) will relegate us to 3rd class status, on a par with Croatia, Estonia, etc.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Unbeliever said:
Correct. The EU doesn't want to DESTROY the US; they want to ENSLAVE the US. What a difference a word makes, but the next Democratic President (Hillary) will relegate us to 3rd class status, on a par with Croatia, Estonia, etc.
I'm pretty sure Mexico and Canada are the next to join the EU. The goal is to crush us from both borders within their vicelike grip, while the newly elected President Hillary Clinton devours us like a cancer from within, banning all firearms and pointy objects. I'm ready for when the SHTF, are you? I've got enough MREs to last for eleventeen years, and over 2 jillion rounds of ammunition stored in a bunker underground. With the grace of almighty Jeebus and my Springfield XD, I am prepared to function as the last bastion of freedom and sanctuary for all who love god, guns, nascar, the bible, and guns. Who is with me?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Do the authorities know about your paranoia? Are you taking your Thorazine? Some of you here sound like the soundtrack of a really bad survivalist movie. Maybe the government SHOULD take your guns away as you sound like a danger to yourselves and others. These types of reactions are why the NRA has to spend my money making sure that the public does not take my guns away because of a few paranoid nuts. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
manygunner said:
Do the authorities know about your paranoia? Are you taking your Thorazine? Some of you here sound like the soundtrack of a really bad survivalist movie. Maybe the government SHOULD take your guns away as you sound like a danger to yourselves and others. These types of reactions are why the NRA has to spend my money making sure that the public does not take my guns away because of a few paranoid nuts. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Are you calling me paranoid?!!! Didn't you read a thing I wrote?

:wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts