Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought I would get different opinions. does anyone have laserlyte rear sight on there xd and how do you like it????

·
Registered
55 Posts
I like both, crimson will be grip activated, laserlyte thumb. Now I was not taught with the thumbs up, so I needed to revamp my training a bit so I can activate my laser with my thumb, kind of easy now, Both are good sights. I was old school and refused lasers, now I want one on everything, I can use iron or laser. Not had a problem with them at all and lasts pretty long.

You can see mine in the galley sucking up some exyreme shock ammo

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I could write a book about how much I love my crimson trace. It will add functionality in an absolutely seamless fashion.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Crimson trace!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I went with Laserlyte because I didn't want to purchase new holsters. IIRC, Crimson Trace requires different holster than non-CT guns? So far, besides the battery end-cap wiggling lose (easy fix), the Laserlytes are awesome!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I like Crimson Trace, I found the TLR-2 I have isn't very useful because it is so far off the bore axis that you can only zero it for a very specific range.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there a holster for Viridian on my XD 45 Duty ACP? I wanted to get a Viridian but looked on Ebay one night and ended up getting a NEBO 5578 Protec and can't find a holster ANYWHERE to fit it. I got the Nebo because of the 190 lumens light.Plus cheaper,looks like I will have to reach deeper in my pocket and get the Viridian which I wanted in the first place lol. The green laser would be easier to see than this red one. Now I am kicking myself for not researching more. I thought there was a holster for almost everything. It hasn't come in yet so I am thinking of not opening it and make a trade plus money at the pawnshop I got my gun at and they have the Viridian sitting on the counter.
If I keep the Nebo and remove it to attach it to my mag carrier will the sight be off or stay zero in when I put it on my gun when I need it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 2 Crimson Trace lasers, one laser grip and one laser guard. Both are VERY bright. They are noticeably brighter than either my Insight X2L or my Streamlight TLR-2S.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
I vote Crimson Trace

1 - 10 of 10 Posts