Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who might be interested... I completed a survey from CTC yesterday and was given a 30% off code good through June 1st 2017. It doesn't seem to be a one-time use, so have at it!

Promo Code: SURVEY30CTC17

*Screenshot of Offer Attached

Enjoy! 8) CTC 30OFF.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
My first post... Actually came here to tell people about this.

I had not seen your post, and just got off the phone to buy a laser through pre-order. They are doing a $50 rebate, but it must be purchased this month, and the pre-orders would not go out in time to qualify. I hesitated... ... She offered the %30 off coupon/survey you took, and gave me the discounted price. I took the survey, and got the same code at the end that you posted here. Saved $98! on the LG-496G-HBT

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Maybe I'm looking at different products, but Amazon prices still seem better than MSRP minus 30% on the CT website.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really depends, maybe on some of the older or universal products Amazon is less.

But for example for the new XD Mod.2 LG-496G it's $309 on CTC minus 30%, it's currently $329 on Amazon.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Really depends, maybe on some of the older or universal products Amazon is less.

But for example for the new XD Mod.2 LG-496G it's $309 on CTC minus 30%, it's currently $329 on Amazon.
Ahh, I wasn't looking at that specific model, just the older and universal ones. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts