Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!!
I did a little bit of browsing online and I came across this forum in my search for more information before I make my purchase! Ive seen nothing but great feedback about the springfield product line, but I'm joining to get more real time information.
This is be my first handgun purchase so as it draws near I am very excited! I hope I dont ask too many "noob" questions, but I am looking to learn as much as possible about the item i have decided will be my first purchase!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome from VA. Don't worry about asking "noob" questions. In my short time here people have been very helpfull. I have to ask... Which one are you purchasing?

·
Premium Member
21,334 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
11,293 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from VA. Don't worry about asking "noob" questions. In my short time here people have been very helpfull. I have to ask... Which one are you purchasing?
My heart is on the Bi-tone stainless xd 40 subcompact 3inch... Just love the look of it over black...

·
Registered
193 Posts
My heart is on the Bi-tone stainless xd 40 subcompact 3inch... Just love the look of it over black...
Welcome from NC. I have the all black XD40sc and it is a great firearm. Love the look of the sub compacts. I prefer the all black "tactical" look over the bi tone but it a personal preference thing.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Dont worry about asking "noob" questions.. being new to handguns id say the only "stupid" question is the question not asked. This forum is a vast sea of knowledge so to speak with many different views and opinions. by all means .. ask away! The more informed you are the better off you will be :) btw already purchased, and its an od green xd45c.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have had the XD9sc for some time (all black). I love it! It's a great, dependable shooter. I also have a bi-tone XDM9. You're right, the bi-tone is good looking, although I purchased for price (it was on sale and actually less expensive than the all-black at the time). I am considering picking up an XD40sc too. I'm also shopping prices on an XDM40c. Like you, I turned to this site a few years back before making my first purchase of an XD. Good folks, great info.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice choice I like being tactical so I would go with all black(blued) but stainless is pretty.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for the welcome... I'm going to start my series of questions.. so I hope you guys can help me out!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Welcome from Washington State. I went with the all black. If bi-tone is your preference, go for it. You'll love it!

You might want to check out some of the FAQ's sections as there might be a lot of answers there to your questions there. But always ask Q's if you want to find out something.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts