·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noy my taste but cool.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
$120 bucks for just the grip, no thanks. I'll continue doing it with an airbrush.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Not my taste but to each his own. :cool:

·
Registered
315 Posts
not if u are into tactical of course.......but would cool on a nice varminter/hunting AR. I saw these on ergos website the other day when i was ordering the same grip minus the fancy wood.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
I wood like that.

Get it? wood like that

I crack me up.

Where'd you find that at?

·
Registered
5,759 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
So you wouldn't like this either?
Can you change channels on your TV with it? J/K!:p I like it. Seriously though, it that a range finder or what?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Those grips are not exactly practical for a "field rifle" but for a bench/target gun that is never going to see anywhere besides the safe, the case and the range...I could get into those grips!! I always complained about the PSG-1's grip for the same reason!!

Leper...that is a beautiful rifle. Is it yours? We need some more details!!!!! :D The buttstock looks like an early JP Enterprises unit, but I can't say I have seen a wood/laminate fore end to match. Very, very nice looking rifle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.