Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been eyeing this holster for a while but held off for Christmas. Opened gifts with my girlfriend last night and she got me this holster. So far I love it, might wear it for my CHL class in a few weeks. The adjustable cant is a great feature. Also she got me the talon grips for it too.

Here are a couple of pics:

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
My setup looks almost identical. My holster is from a different company. I can comfortably carry it at 3:00 and easily hide it under a t shirt.

BTW if your girlfriend is buying you gun stuff, that is a really good sign she might be a keeper... ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My setup looks almost identical. My holster is from a different company. I can comfortably carry it at 3:00 and easily hide it under a t shirt.

BTW if your girlfriend is buying you gun stuff, that is a really good sign she might be a keeper... ;)
Have to say I agree. She will go shoot with me now as well. Even talked about buying a 22 for her to shoot when we go.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I love my Cooks IWB holster. Mine is the same model but I just went with the plain black. He puts the retention points where it doesn't rub on the finish too much. I have carried my XDS in my Cooks most days for the last 10 months or so and the gun looks new. The holster has held up well. I would certainly buy another. BTW, I also ordered a mag carrier and it is awesome. A lifetime warranty is an added bonus.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to order the mag carrier from him. I forgot about it when I was giving Christmas ideas, but I will surely pick one up from him. He definitely does great work.

I love my Cooks IWB holster. Mine is the same model but I just went with the plain black. He puts the retention points where it doesn't rub on the finish too much. I have carried my XDS in my Cooks most days for the last 10 months or so and the gun looks new. The holster has held up well. I would certainly buy another. BTW, I also ordered a mag carrier and it is awesome. A lifetime warranty is an added bonus.
do you carry your gun AIWB?

·
Registered
804 Posts
AIWB? Not until I lose these last 15-20 pounds. :lol:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I missed the message on this thread. Some may laugh at it, but I have been wearing the holster at 4 oclock position. I actually find it pretty comfortable there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts