Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the concealed carry group, and i wanted to know what the best in the waist band holster is for a SA XD-45 Full size pistol is? any sugestions would be great. thanks

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
You'll get a variety of opinions ... primarily because there is no single "best" IWB holster. You'll also find a number of threads that already address this question. I'd suggest reading those threads then, perhaps, starting a separate threads with specific questions for which the answers cannot already be found.

Good luck.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Cross Breed Super Tuck, I have a SC, but I bet that it will be comfortable with everything!

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
You'll get a variety of opinions ... You'll also find a number of threads that already address this question. I'd suggest reading those threads then, perhaps, starting a separate threads with specific questions for which the answers cannot already be found.
I'll help you along

Let me google that for you

·
Premium Member
32,784 Posts
I love my Crossbreed SuperTuck. also, Remora holsters are great.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I love my Crossbreed SuperTuck. also, Remora holsters are great.
I also bought a Remora, but have problems with it coming out with the gun sometimes.

·
Premium Member
32,784 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Have a look at the Comp-Tac MTAC holster and Comp-Tac's kydex-lined leather belts.

I've been comfortably carrying my XD 45 service model using the above combination for almost 4 years now, and am very pleased with the quality of workmanship & level of customer service from these folks...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a Super Tuck but mainly use it during heavier clothes months. For warmer lighter clothing months just bought a Sticky Holster for my Baretta Px4 SC. Doesn't need a belt to hook onto. When I get it will let you all know how I like it.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
new to the concealed carry group, and i wanted to know what the best in the waist band holster is for a SA XD-45 Full size pistol is? any sugestions would be great. thanks
My most popular concealed carry holster is the Brigade M-11 IWB holster.

All forum members will receive free shipping....

You are welcome to call me toll free if you have any questions about fit or carry options.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also new to the concealed carry fam and am looking for a good holster for my XD v10 .40. I have a Sig STL 900L Tactical Laser/Light on it but it does stick out a bit past the barrel and haven't really found anything that would accommodate this. Also, I wear more form-fitting clothes and don't want to telegraph to the world I am carrying so the lower or deeper into the pants the better. Any suggestions?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts