Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke my ctac last week.I probaly laid right on it and broke the front clip off :shock:
I sent them an email and within 15 minutes I recieved a resopnse to send it on and we will fix it 8)
I sent it with a check 6.00 for return shipping and 13.00 for some c-clips I have been drooling over :p
To my suprise I had a brand new holster ,c-clips and extra screws in the mail box Today monday. :D
I had sent it out tuesday and they recieved it on Friday and sent it right back to me :!:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
yes.... they bust their ass to get stuff done. David, a good friend/shooting partner of mine, is the shop manager there and that guy is ALWAYS working... i mean 12-14hr days 6-7 days a week.

you should send them an email and thank them for thier wonderful service.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
My two experiences have been excellent as well. I ordered two keychain canisters of Fox OC with my C-TAC and they gave me two for one just out of the blue. Shipping was very fast.

brad cook

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
I was going to return a holster to them. Pro undercover holster is 40.00. The restocking fee was going to be 10.00 plus me paying for shipping. 25% for a restocking fee is kinda steep....

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I found their service to be top notch as well, but unfortunately, the holster just didn't work for me. I tried every possible permutation on the CTAC and it just never worked. Emailed them to ask for a suggestion, and they said if I tried everything on the CTAC, try a different holster. Shipped it back and they gave me a full refund.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mr0w1 said:
I found their service to be top notch as well, but unfortunately, the holster just didn't work for me. I tried every possible permutation on the CTAC and it just never worked. Emailed them to ask for a suggestion, and they said if I tried everything on the CTAC, try a different holster. Shipped it back and they gave me a full refund.
What excactly didn't you like.I think mine is the best I have ever tried.I rarley carry owb now :?

·
Registered
885 Posts
therooster said:
yes.... they bust their ass to get stuff done. David, a good friend/shooting partner of mine, is the shop manager there and that guy is ALWAYS working... i mean 12-14hr days 6-7 days a week.
+1

David is a really good guy! And a damn fine shooter too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts