Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Comp-tac Minotaur Spartan for my XD9 SC. I have been using a crappy wal-mart belt for about 2 weeks with no problems. (other than the gun weighing it down.) Well today i received my black hawk CQC leather gun belt and put the holster on and when I drew my gun the rear clip comes off of the belt. Can someone recommend different clips that won't do this, obiviously its not a good thing.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Evidently the new belt is wider than the clip. Take the belt off and run it into the empty holster to see how much too wide the leather is to fit the clip. If you are lucky it could be close enough that you can press (squeeze) the clip over the belt to the closed position. If you can do that it should stay clipped during a draw, if not, as you say you will need either a narrower belt or a wider clip. If all else fails if you want to make it fit you could notch the bottom of the belt. (not really recommended, but it will work)

·
Registered
96 Posts
You might have to just order new clips that fit your new belt, Comp-Tac has a few options for your holster -

Mounting Options -

Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts