Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Metal prices like copper and lead are in free fall. Have you seen prices coming down on bullets and or brass?

I was going to stock up but now I'll think I'll wait a bit. The problem is the post BHO run on ammo may keep the prices up even though materials prices are in decline...

However it is hard to believe bullett prices won't come down as the manufactures are getting material for 70% less than last September...

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
Well, primers and powder are sold out everywhere.

Bullet prices aren't going down just like food prices because people are still willing to pay the price... why drop?

The whole thing is a sucker's deal now, panic buying and fear.

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
Depends. I see Berry's bullets has dropped their stupid lead surcharge so now their bullets are cheaper & worth using again. Others, I haven't seen any prices dropping yet. We'll see early next year, but I suspect the gas & comodity prices dropping & the slower economy will lower some prices. Then I would stock up.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I have been thinking that Sierra bullet prices are a bit lower. Can't be sure because I got a deal two years ago on a drop shipment and am set for a while. I agree that prices will stay artificially high as long as they can get away with it. I just received the bill from my refuse pickup company and they are still charging a "fuel surcharge". I'll make up for it by either not paying the surcharge or paying the bill a month late.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts