Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's all Spike's...

16" 5.56 M4 LE Carbine w/ 7" BAR Rail

Added the Eotech EXPS2-0, Troy Flip-down Rear Battle Sight, Magpul CTR and AFG2. I borrowed the Sightmark magnifier from my SCAR for the photo, but probably won't use it much on this new rifle.

I'm like a kid on Christmas day!!! Have a couple dozen P-mags loaded up and I can't wait to get to the range this weekend...

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Congrats on the new rifle. I do believe that is one of the sexiest I have seen in while

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas! I sure am proud of her...

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats Lazy, another great build there...:) Nice pics too...

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Yessir,

The FTS mount is from Sightmark. Great mount for around $60. Very sturdy and holds solid in both up and down positions. Just checked and it looks like Cheaper Than Dirt has em for closer to $50...

SCP-295 - Quick Detach FTS Flip to Side 30mm Magnifier Mount QD Throw Lever Sightmark
thanks, I must have got a bad one, mine flops all around and the detent pins are not well done, one is sharp as hell and tore up the hole after 3 flips and the other doesnt touch it.

needless to say I am shopping for a new one and trying to return the the one I just got......

glad yours works well..........

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Put 500 rounds of Federal XM193 5.56 through the Spikes and another 240 rounds through the SCAR today. Also sent a 100 round Federal Wally World bulk pack .223 down range between the two. What a day!

Here are a couple targets from the Spikes. First 100 yd target after sight-in...

After a bit of adjustment, here's the best 100yd target of the day...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts