Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to do a complete redo on my ruger 10/22.... i want to go with at least a 20in barrel... i dont want your normal everyday looking gun... i want to make something unique... i am definately not looking to do this over night either... time and money really is not a problem, i want to take my time on this one...

what i am looking for are sites with stocks, triggers, barrels anything 10/22 that are either cheap, or worth the money.

i currently have a butler creek setup on mine right now, and i am not satisfied with it... i can provide pics if you want...

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
MidwayUSA — Shooting Supplies, Reloading, Gunsmithing, Ammunition, Gun Parts & Rifle Scopes

This topic has come up a bunch.

Get a good .920 barrel, get a good trigger group, get an extended charging handle, good stock (I like my hogue) get a good scope (I really like my sweet 22) Dont forget the volq bolt release and extended mag release also.

My 10/22 with the recent (somewhat budget) mods really woke up the accuracy. I know Ive posted these photos a lot lately, but here goes again. I love my 10/22.. it was the first gun I ever bought.

These are the parts and the before photo...

An hour later it looked like this...

The accuracy is unbelievable now. This was a 5 shot string in the Shoot N See

1 - 2 of 2 Posts